etmac ECJ1300 13mm bench drill (6 speed adjustable)
The Jetmac Bench Drill Press is ideal for trade use where there is a requirement for precision drilling. Powered by a 375W induction motor it has 5 speed settings and a 1.5-13mm chuck capacity making it suitable for a wide variety of jobs including drilling different material types.
.Chuck Capacity 1.5-13mm (spindle taper B16)
.5-Speeds from 620 to 2620rpm
.230V 375W induction motor
.163 x 165mm table size with +/- 45° tilting angle
.Table can be swivelled a full 360° allowing the base to be used as a work support.
.Includes drilling depth gauge
.Chuck to table: 0-170mm Chuck to column: 115mm
.Dimensions L400 x W290 x H590mm
Type Bench Mounted
Drilling capacity 13mm (1/2')
Spindle taper B16
Spindle travel 50mm (2')
Speed setting 5
Drilling speed 620 - 2620 rpm
Motor voltage 240V 50Hz
Motor power 375W (0.5HP)
Dimensions L400 x W290 x H590mm
Warranty 6 months
- More reliable with 100% copper wired induction motor.
- The versatility of a drill press is a great addition to any workshop.
- The main purpose of a drill press is to drill precisely spaced holes or to bore to exact depths.
- All JETMAC drill press bases can be lowered or raised
- It can swivel 360° around the column to - handle odd shaped pieces.
- Speed changes are smooth and easy.
- The adjustable position and locking depth stop allow for repetitive drilling.
- Model EMDB1675
- Voltage 230V / 50Hz
- Motor power 750W (1.0HP)
- Max. drilling capacity 16mm (5/8')
- Spindle travel 85mm
-Class of speed 16mm
- Spindle taper MT#2
- Swing 325mm
- Table size diameter 290mm
- Base size 420 x 250mm
- Column diameter 72mm
- Height 980mm
- Net weight 45kg
- Gross weight 47kg
- Packing size 780 x 450 x 280mm